Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Salford City Council - Record of Decision
1. Approve the rent review of the 5th, 6th and 7th Floors at 1 New Bailey at the negotiated rent with effect from 24th December 2021.
2. Authorise the Shared Legal Service to prepare all necessary documentation and to take all steps which are required to give effect to the above recommendations.
Procurement Advice obtained: Anthony Hilton, Strategic Head of Procurement
HR Advice: n/a
Climate Change Implications: This is a CAT A building and is fully compliant with all current building regulation requirements.
The following documents have been used to assist the decision process:
Public Briefing Report submitted to the Property/Regen Briefing on 12 September 2022.
* This decision is not subject to consideration by another Lead Member
or Strategic Director
* This decision was published on Tuesday 13 September 2022
* This decision will come in force at 4.00 p.m. on Wednesday 21
Making Process Rules.
Publication date: 13/09/2022
Date of decision: 12/09/2022
Decided at meeting: 12/09/2022 - Property / Regeneration Briefing
Effective from: 22/09/2022