Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Is Key decision?: No
Is subject to call in?: Yes
Salford City Council - Record of Decision
· Approve the diversion requests in relation to the DP4 works with BT (£75,098.48) and Electricity North West Ltd (£34,858.40) which totals to a value of £109,956.88
· Approve the issue of any task orders / instructions required to implement the contract utilising the Bolton Council Framework.
The source of funding is Greater Manchester Combined Authority (GMCA).
Procurement Advice obtained from Jennifer Hilton Ext 6241
The following documents have been used to assist the decision process:
· Urban Vision – Regeneration Panel Presentation – July 2016
· Report to Lead Member for Planning & Sustainable Development – 9th May 2017
Contact Officers: Opu Anwar Tel No: Ext 4880 / Simon Cook Tel No: 07927563462
* This decision is not subject to consideration by another Lead Member
* The appropriate scrutiny committee to call-in the decision is the Growth and Prosperity Scrutiny Panel.
FOR DEMOCRATIC SERVICES USE ONLY
Publication date: 10/07/2019
Date of decision: 10/07/2019
Decided at meeting: 10/07/2019 - Procurement Board
Effective from: 18/07/2019
Current call-in Count: 0